Festival Terms and Conditions
- Ticket does not include parking, retail, dining, or any other discounts.
- Savings are based on comparison to Silver Scream Film & Comic Festival Eventbrite full ticket pricing and fees at time of offer.
- Admission is for the Silver Scream Film & Comic Festival 2018, valid for entry February 16-18, 2018 only. Visit www.silverscreamfest.com/ for hours and operations.
- Silver Scream Film & Comic Festival 2018 prices and hours subject to change without notice.
- This offer cannot be applied to other pre-purchased online ticket sales or combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Other restrictions may apply. Not for resale.
- No cash back or refunds for lost or stolen tickets.
- The right of final interpretation resides with Silver Scream Film & Comic Festival and Santa Rosa Entertainment Group.
While all guests are booked and promoted by Silver Scream Film & Comic Festival 2018 (“SILVER SCREAM”) in good faith and assurance that they will appear, unforeseen events may cause guests to cancel, including but not limited to: scheduling conflicts, health issues, emergency, and inclement weather. Although cancellations are disappointing for all of us, tickets are a guarantee of access into the festival, and not a guarantee of any particular advertised guest. Guest cancellations will not be a consideration for any refund request.
Silver Scream Film & Comic Festival is a fun and safe space. This means we expect all visitors to be respectful of the rules to create a safe environment for fans of any ethnicity, creed, religious background, political background, gender, gender identity, sexual identity, sexual orientation, fandom, etc. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. This includes, but is not limited to: physical assault, verbal harassment, sexual harassment, stalking, unwanted physical contact, unwanted advances, or inappropriate photography. Inappropriate photography is defined as photography where the subject feels they are being stalked, exploited, degraded, or disrespected through being photographed.
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
SILVER SCREAM and SREG are not responsible for guest cancellations or attendee no-shows.
By purchasing this ticket, you agree to the preceding Terms and Conditions.
For additional information and current days & hours of operation, call (844) 666-6326 (5346) or visit www.silverscreamfest.com/
Celebrity Photo Op Rules
1. You are purchasing a ticket for a celebrity autograph and/or professional photography opportunity (photo op) of yourself and a guest of your choice only. Photo op tickets do not include autographs, and autograph tickets do not include a photo op. You many not use your own camera. Each service is considered a separate transaction.
2. All sales are final and there are no refunds for any reason except for guest cancellation. Purchasers can receive a refund or exchange for a ticket on-site at the Autograph and Photo Op kiosk in the event of a cancellation.
3. Tickets are only redeemable with a valid admission pass.
4. Tickets are only valid for the session purchased. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to be on time for the photo op and autograph session. Missed sessions on the part of the purchaser will not be refunded or exchanged.
5. Once the guest leaves the autograph table or photo op area, that session will close and late attendees will forfeit their ticket with no refund. It is the sole responsibility of the ticket holder to arrive at the photo op area at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. It is the sole responsibility of the ticket holder to arrive at the guest’s autograph table during posted hours.
6. Photo op and autograph schedules are subject to change. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to stay informed of any scheduling changes. Schedules will be available at the Photo Op and Autograph kiosk.
7. Printed photo swill be available about 15 minutes after the photo op. All photos left behind will be discarded by end of day.
8. By picking up the photo, the purchaser agrees to accept the photo as is.
9. Purchasers behaving in a way that is sexually explicit, violent, invasive, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate to the media guests, staff, volunteers, or fellow attendees are subject to removal without a refund.
10. Professional photo ops are for personal use only and not for resale.
Friday, February 16, 5:00 PM - MIDNIGHT
Saturday, February 17, 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT
Sunday, February 18, 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Roxy Stadium 14
85 Santa Rosa Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Portions of ticket sales will be donated to the Santa Rosa Wildfire Storm Fund.
Our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected by the tragedy.